You should log in!
11 users online.
|Front Page • Latest Chatty • Register|
State of Chatty
A lot has happened over the past several days and I promised that you would all be kept in the loop. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do that yesterday, because certain things were still in motion. Today, I'm here to say that Chatty is now ready to move forward with the following changes.
- Going forward, I will be overseeing moderation in something of a Community Manager-type role as a replacement for the head mod role. All major decisions regarding extended bans, certain nukes, permas, and appeals will all run through me.
- All guidelines will continue to be enforced.
- Concerns about transparency have been heard. This is currently under discussion and we will look into ways to be more transparent about our decisions in the future. Work on better tools is a priority for us and will be part of the next set of updates.
- We will look into the Chatty guidelines and they will remain intentionally broad, as they always have. However, I'm going to make this explicitly clear: racism, hate speech, bigotry, religious intolerance, misogyny, transphobia, or anything similar will not be tolerated. Period. It has come to my attention that certain posts were missed. In the future, they will not. If you feel there's one that needs to be dealt with, send an SM to Duke Nuked. It will be addressed with extreme prejudice.
- In regards to appeals, ANY DECISION I MAKE IS FINAL! DO NOT attempt to go to the man with the briefcase to try and appeal any punishment at any point, because it will not work. This also means, do not be rude to any of the moderators in regards to bans or nukes. The work they do is incredibly thankless, so they should be treated with respect. Bring up any issues you may have to Duke Nuked or to me.
That is all for now. Have a wonderful day, everyone.
i was watching the lighting of the white house Xmas tree and got a fucking boner when Obama started talking about how important it was to remember what Christmas was about... THE BIRTH OF OUR LORD BABY JESUS CHRIST
LOL AT YOU STUPID LIBERAL ATHEIST FUCKS
YOU IDIOTS VOTE OBAMA INTO OFFICE AND THEN ALL HE DOES IS TALK ABOUT BABY JESUS
its remarkable how fast these 4k tvs have become the new standard . i mentioned it awhile back and meelk said something how it 'won't happen in our lifetime' or something as crazy
like every new worth buying TV is UD... which is fine but since there is little content @ 4k res i'm just wondering how upscaled HD looks on these things. the prices have come down pretty quick too, like very good 65"-75" in the $2,000-$3,000 range..... and throw in the curved option on top of that... crazy tech in the TV world these days
Chatty 3.0.0 - © 2003-2014
Threads: 25 - Comments: 62 - Queries: 53 - Render: 0.2949s